Monday, February 22, 2021

I'm back!

8 days ago, a bad thing happened and I ended up in the ER getting staples in my head and a tetanus shot in my arm.  The next day, everything hurt, and I barely got out of bed.  In fact, all of last week, I pretty much stayed in bed and felt weak and defeated and unreasonably scared to do anything.  By the end of the week, I was out of bed and doing a few things, but not much.

Today I'm getting the staples removed, and I'm full of confidence and ready to get back to living again.  I did my 15 sets of stairs for the first time in a week, as I listened to my friend's theme song, which is so inspiring if you really listen and think about it and believe it.  I'm heading back to the gym on Wednesday after the doctor clears me today.  Going to tackle some body clutter while tackling the cluttered school room in our house.  Time to get rid of the school supplies and extra stuff we don't use anymore and get these poor abused walls painted.  

Here's the song.  It's called "Champion":

I’ve tried so hard to see it Took me so long to believe it That You’d choose someone like me To carry Your victory Perfection could never earn it You give what we don’t deserve And You take the broken things And raise them to glory You are my Champion Giants fall when You stand Undefeated, every battle You’ve won I am who You say I am You crown me with confidence I am seated in the heavenly place Undefeated with the One who has conquered it all Now I can finally see it You’re teaching me how to receive it So let all the striving cease This is my victory When I lift my voice and shout Every wall comes crashing down I have the authority Jesus has given me When I open up my mouth Miracles start breaking out I have the authority Jesus has given me You are my Champion Giants fall when You stand Undefeated, every battle You’ve won I am who You say I am You crown me with confidence I am seated in the heavenly place Undefeated by the power of Your name I am seated in the heavenly place Undefeated with the One who has conquered it all


No comments: