Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Yo mama disintegration

Well, I'm way behind on blogging.  Lots has happened, but I haven't blogged it.  Just a quick one today because I want to remember these things the kids have said.  

First, Noah made a "yo mama" joke to Sarah, and she said, "You realize we have the same mother, right?" and he changed it to, "Yo birthmama!"

Noah was asking me what I want done with my body after I die.  He asked if I wanted it buried or ashes scattered somewhere or what. I told him that I won't be in my body anymore and couldn't care less what happens to it.  I told him all those funeral arrangement things are for the benefit of the survivors, not the dead, so to discuss it with Sarah and do whatever brings them comfort.  He immediately yelled to Sarah in the next room, "Hey, Sarah!  What do you want to have done with Mom's body after she dies?"  Without hesitation, she yelled back, "Have it disintegrated!"  He said, "What, just throw it out in the backyard to rot?"  She said, "No!  Have it disintegrated! Isn't that when they burn it into ashes?"  He said, "It's called cremation, not disintegration!"  She shrugged and said, "Whatever." 

No comments: