Thursday, February 15, 2018

Warm Winter Walk

It was foggy and fifty degrees this morning, and it's supposed to turn cold and rainy this afternoon, so I felt obligated to go for a walk.  Noah was up for it, so we took off in the fog.
 We didn't get far before I had to stop to take a picture of water droplets on tree buds.
 We thought we saw a body in the street from far away, but as we got closer, we found out it was a dead snowman.  We debated taking him home but finally decided not to.
 All the sudden we noticed two dog heads on this fence.  We were pretty sure they were fake, because they didn't make a sound and didn't move. Just stared at us.  I had to go closer to investigate, and when I did, these dogs (which were quite real) got so excited that they flung mud all over me. 
I thought these frozen footprints were interesting. 

No comments: