Thursday, March 10, 2011

What I admire about Sarah

Sarah is who she is all the time, with no pretense, excuses, shame, or concern for what anyone else thinks.  I admire that in her, but at the same time, it can make it challenging at times to be her parent.  This picture shows her gathering the garbage before church last night.  She went to church wearing pajamas, a robe, and rock star glasses.
This is her ensemble this morning, as we're getting ready to go to CBS. She's wearing a blue dress with a pink polo shirt under it (which you can't see in the picture), a lovely red blouse, and pink sweat pants and socks. She thinks she looks fabulous.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... wishing I had less pretense, excuses, shame or concern.
Maybe it's just me, but I truly think she looks adorable ... and extremely comfortable.
~ j