Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Clever laundry boy

Noah was grumbling about having to work on the laundry. His job was to haul it out of the dryer, dump it on the living room floor, turn it all right-side-out, and put it in the basket for me to fold.  I gave him a challenge to make it more interesting.  I told him to stand a few feet away from the basket and toss the right-side-out clothes into it . I said, "Bet you can't make them all without missing!"  I got busy doing kitchen work for the next several minutes.  When I checked back on Noah, this is what I found:
He had turned all the clothes right-side-out and stuffed them into a shirt.  Then he threw the whole bundle into the basket and met my challenge in one toss. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. now that's pretty smart!!
~ j

Mike said...

That's my boy!