Monday, February 20, 2012

Nobody will ever rob this girl

We were playing bank robbery this morning.  Sarah and I were tellers, and Noah came in with a gun and demanded all our money.  I told him I hoped he spent it wisely, and he said, "I'm a robber.  Do you think I'm going to spend it wisely?"  Then he pointed his gun at Sarah and demanded all her money.  She got as angry as I've ever seen her, grabbed his gun and beat him over the head with it, and yelled right in his face, "No! This is NOT your money!"  She gave him a giant shove and he fell head over heels right out the door.  Then she handed me half her money and told me to get back to work.

So we started working again, and Noah came limping in with a different gun, shot Sarah a nervous look, approached me, and quietly demanded all my money.  I handed it over.  He spread it out and said, "Is this real money?" 

1 comment:

dave said...

Wow, the girl has a temper!