Monday, September 21, 2020

Noahs' new chair

I was out censusing a neighborhood, walking up and down the streets, and I came upon a recliner on the curb with a "free" sign on it.  I welcomed the chance to sit down while I completed some paperwork.  When I finished, I noticed that the chair was actually quite comfortable, so I got up to inspect it.  It was in excellent structural condition, but it was pretty filthy.  It rocks, reclines, and...this is what sold me...swivels.  I called Mike, and he brought the van over, loaded it up, and took it home.  

I showed it to Noah and asked him if he wanted it for his new living room.  He did.  So the next day, I vacuumed it, shampooed it,  disinfected it, and left it in the sun to dry.  


Later, I found Noah enjoying it.
He moved it to the garage for storage until he closes on his house (Oct. 30).  A few minutes later, Marty had moved into it!  I put a towel under her so she doesn't get it all furry.  
                                                                                      

No comments: