Monday, February 21, 2011

Weird dream

Here's the dream I had last night:
I was in college, but I was living in Trivoli In the house where I grew up. I was taking a literature class about mystery novels.  The class was terrible, but the books were good, so one day I skipped class to stay home and read the book.  When my parents got home, I felt that I had to confess that I had skipped class. 

Somewhere in there I was eating a clementine, and for some reason I turned it over and spanked it, and bugs came flying out.  That freaked me out.  The mom of a kid I used to babysit 20 years ago was there, and she knew all about the bugs and explained them to me.  There were tiny white ones, which were the babies, and bigger brown ones and then the biggest ones, which looked like hairy tomato worms except their faces looked like those of a pug dog.  Ann (the kid's mom) pulled its forehead back, and it opened its eyes.  Ann recommended that I keep the bugs in a cage for about a month to observe them and then take them far away to release them, because when they're full grown, their fur weighs a thousand pounds.

I was still creeped out by the dogbugs, so I ran out the front door and across the yard, which was full of tall weeds.  As I ran through them, the weeds sprayed me with stinky green liquid.  Then my dad put me in his car to go for a drive, but as we were driving, somehow my dad wasn't in the car anymore. Instead it was a pastor and I think his wife and maybe someone else too.  We weren't driving very long before I realized I had no idea where we were. 

We were driving through this beautiful outdoor church.  Then we stopped, and I got on this train thing called the Spirit Ride.  It went super fast, and my hair blew off.  It whirled all around and then squished up like an accordion, coated me with chemicals, sprayed me with white paint, and then hosed me off with water.  The water was so powerful that it knocked my teeth out.  Noah's friend Addy was behind me, and some of her teeth came out, but they were baby teeth.  Then the ride operators passed out little bags of goo and said they would turn into yogurt during the next part of the ride.  They gave me two extra bags to make yogurt for those who couldn't do it themselves.  The ride started again, and I was working my bags of goo, but when the ride stopped, I didn't have any yogurt.  Everyone else was saying how delicious it was, and my grandma thanked me for making hers since she couldn't do it.

When I woke up, my mouth felt weird like there were no teeth in it.  Does anyone have any idea what any of that means??

3 comments:

dave said...

Jen has really odd dreams also.

Lauren said...

No... but I have those kind of dreams when I'm stressed... :)

Jennifer Stone said...

I have crazy dreams too and write them down sometimes. Jen and I were just talking about dreams cause I dreamt my scalp and hair fell off and I was trying to put it back on Lol This is Julie, Jens sister