Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day in the life--food version

 Since I started a previous post today with a picture of Sarah's breakfast, I thought I'd continue through the day.  Above is Sarah's lunch: grilled cheese (with bacon) and "fancy vegetable flower", as the kids call it.

 Noah's lunch.  The spread under the bacon is butter, cheese, garlic, and onion whirred up in the food processor.  I spread it on bread, top it with bacon (we like bacon), and toast it on the griddle.

 My lunch.  This is not all I ate, mind you, or else I wouldn't be so large. This was sort of an appetizer.

Chicken tacos for dinner.  One of my favorites to make, because it's super easy, healthy, and the whole family (even Sarah Pickypants) likes it. 
To counteract all that healthiness, chocolate chip cookie bars for dessert.
 (There are also LOTS of snacks throughout the day.  I spend most of my waking hours in the kitchen.)

No comments: