Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Can't trust the electronics! It's been a weird morning.

I use an app to keep track of my periods.  This morning, the thing went haywire and sent me a message that my period is 4,565 days late and suggested I might be pregnant.  Then I got on Wii Fit, and it told me that I lost 7 pounds since yesterday!  I was very excited about that since I did fast yesterday, so I celebrated by breaking the fast with a brownie.  In mid-brownie, my brain kicked back in and realized that I couldn't possibly have lost 7 pounds in one day, so I finished my brownie, reweighed, and sure enough, it was a fluke.  I only lost a pound.

It's also been a morning of strange dreams.  I dreamed I was working at CEFCU, and when people withdrew money, I gave them mouse steaks in Ziploc bags instead of money.  And everything in the office was made out of dried poop.  The floors, doors, desks, everything.

Then Noah woke up scowling at me. 
M: Good morning! Why are you mad at me already?
N: I had a dream that you came to my baseball game naked.
M: Do I embarrass you?
N: Yes!

To top it all off, Sarah drew a weird picture.  I asked her what it was, and she said it's an evil unicorn.

No comments: