Thursday, July 25, 2013

God's pen

I'm up to Zechariah in my Bible reading.  Today I saw the above underlining which wasn't there yesterday, and it's not something I would underline.  No one has been in the house except Mike, Noah, and Sarah since yesterday.  I asked each of them if they did it, and they all said no.  What's left to conclude?  God must have underlined it. Noah said, "Can God really do that?"  I said, "Yes, He can do anything!  Remember when He wrote on the wall in the book of Daniel?  Why couldn't He underline in my Bible?"  I showed it to Noah, and he conducted a forensic investigation, comparing the ink to other places in the Bible that I had underlined.  He determined that the one in Zechariah was done with a different pen than the others.  Why is it so hard for our practical human minds to believe that God could do that? 

No comments: