Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dreams

Sarah woke up crying.  I asked her what was wrong, and she said, "I don't want to give my shoes to China!"  Eventually, she woke up more and explained that she had just had a dream in which her daddy had made her give her favorite green shoes to China.  I was boxing them up and she said, "Goodbye forever, green shoes."  She said she was crying in the dream and woke up crying in real life.

Meanwhile, I had a dream that blood-sucking worms were all over me.  The treatment was to be locked in a room with good worms that would seek out and eat the blood-suckers.  So I was in this room with all kinds of sucking worms all over me, crawling in every orifice of my body, when the door opened and the mailman came in.  I told him to get out so the worms wouldn't get him, but he said he had a better treatment that involved swimming in some specially treated water.  That sounded better to me, so he filled the room with this water, and the worms were falling off me.  I had to pee, so I peed in the water.  Immediately after that, the mailman said, "Oh, by the way, be sure you don't pee in the pool, because that will change the chemical composition of the water and make the treatment stop working."

No comments: