Monday, November 28, 2016

Inspiration

I woke up with no food plan for the day, so I made an early morning trip to Kroger for inspiration.  The markdowns at Kroger always inspire me.
The bananas were marked down to 29 cents/pound.  Those and the spinach will make a good smoothie for breakfast.  Lunch will be that Asian salad.  And dinner will be the Field Roast sausages made from grains, vegetables, and spices (no animals), and I'll make some stuffing with those mushrooms, and saute the rest of the spinach to go with it.  Every year at Thanksgiving, I remember how much I love stuffing and wonder why I don't make it all year long. 

Update:
This was a really good meal!  I added mushrooms and apples to the stuffing.  Vegetable broth instead of chicken broth, and no butter.  I could eat that every day!

No comments: