Sunday, December 6, 2020

Ridiculous rules

Sarah is the messiest person I've ever known.  She makes huge messes everywhere she goes, and makes little to no effort to clean them up.  Coffee is the worst, and the sugar she puts in it.  There's coffee literally all over the kitchen, so the floors, counters, fridge are always sticky.  She also refuses to cover anything in the microwave.  She heated up an uncovered bowl of chili, which exploded all over in there.  I told her to clean it up.  This is what it looked like AFTER she "cleaned" it.
I told her to clean it again.  I told her that when she moves out, I'm going to come to her house and dump sugar all over the counters and coffee all over the floors, and she said, "Well that's just fine, because there won't be all these ridiculous rules at my apartment in L.A."  (She's always said she wanted to be an engineer, but this year she decided she's going to be actress.)  The ridiculous rules she refers to are:
1. Don't make messes, or
2. Clean up after yourself.

I said, "Well, I know you'll be there, because you'll be stuck to the floor."

No comments: