Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ears

Sarah is completely healed this morning, and she is HUNGRY! In fact, she woke up in the middle of the night saying she wanted spaghetti. That didn't happen, but when she got up in the morning, she wanted a bagel, cantaloupe, and tea. (The only thing she asked for yesterday was tea, but she went to sleep while I was making it). She was very demanding and the things she wanted weren't appearing on the timetable she wanted, so she said, "I SAID give me some cantaloupe! I asked nicely." I told her that she didn't ask nicely but I was working on it anyway. She argued that she had said "please", and I said I didn't hear it. Mike and Noah agreed that they didn't hear it either. I said, "Apparently, you're the only one who heard yourself say please." She said, "Of course, because my ears are closest to my mouth."

No comments: