Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today

Sarah tried to curl her hair with a brush again.  She got it tangled again.  She has scissors in her other hand, begging Daddy to cut it out.  But he's a great daddy, and he patiently untangled it.
Both cats got on the cat gym that Mike and the kids made for them.  Marty has been on the top floor several times, but this is the first time they've both been on it.
I'm reading The Happy Hollisters to the kids.  They love those Hollisters!
The top floor is just big enough for Big Marty.

Snickers did a move like those fainting goats who go stiff-legged and fall over.  It took me awhile to warm up to her, but now I'm totally in love with her.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Let me know if you would like to borrow more Hollisters :) I'm reading some of them again too :D