Sunday, June 17, 2012

WI--day 2

Sunday, 6/17/12

6;00 a.m.  The oldest 3 kids are fishing.  This is all they caught.

7:30 a.m.  Eating delicious Father's Day coffeecake that Amy made.

9:00 a.m.  Mike and Jeff going on a shopping run.  Amy, kids, and I heading to the beach.  Saw a turtle laying 5 eggs!


12:00 p.m.  sandwiches
1:00 p.m. playing pool and Wii in the basement, making Father's Day cards.  Fathers are napping.
2:00 p.m.  playing Clue with my own and my nephews.

4:00 p.m.  playing pool with my oldest nephew.  I can still beat him, but probably not for much longer.
6:00 p.m.  Jeff is grilling steak and potatoes.   Cousins are playing badminton in the yard.

7:30 p.m.  taking oldest and youngest nephew and my kids out in the canoe to fish. One adult and four kids in one canoe.  We didn't catch any fish, but we didn't capsize, so I consider it a success.

9:15 p.m.  starting the long process of getting kids ready for bed and figuring out where they're all going to sleep.  Sarah ended up on the couch in the living room, Ben and Noah in bunk beds and Sam on the floor in that room, Paul in his parents' bed.

No comments: