Friday, June 22, 2012

WI--last day

7:30 a.m.  We ate pretty much everything for breakfast.  Sausage, bacon, eggs, toast, blueberry pancakes.  After that, we spent most of the day at the lake.  The weather was perfect all day long.
Buddies walking to the beach

I was trying to take a picture of Sarah on the dock, but just as I snapped it, this guy walked in front of me. I was going to delete it, but decided to keep it, because it looks like the guy is carrying his little Sarah doll to the lake.

Noah did an experiment to see how many rocks the frisbee could hold before it sank. 

Looks like Noah is doing a Ninja kick and knocking that guy's head off.  I love perspective.
12:00 p.m.  Came home for a finishing-off-the-leftovers lunch. Then Amy, Dad, and I worked on a puzzle.
3:00 p.m.  packing, cleaning, eating, then back to the lake till bedtime. Beautiful sunset. 




One of my favorite pictures from the whole week.  Noah enjoyed this vacation so much.  He laughed and giggled almost constantly. 

Goodbye, Wisconsin.  Quite possibly our best vacation ever!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

It looks great! How many rocks did it take to sink the frisbee?

:)

Janes Family said...

37.

Marcia said...

looks like a really fun trip with the extended family! A little jealous over here....