Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Minibot

Sarah put a gift tag on Noah that said "To Mom, From Sarah".  Then she brought him to me and said, "I got you a present, Mom!"  I said, "Oooooh!  I've always wanted one of those!"  She pushed a "button" on his chest and said, "Look what it does!"  He started singing and dancing.  I asked if it was waterproof so I could wash it.  She said, "Not this one.  Version 2.0 is waterproof, but only for one minute at midnight.  There's also a tiny version that goes around and does all your cleaning.  It's a one-inch-tall minibot."  I said I really wanted that one.  She said it was only 59 cents plus shipping and handling, and if I called right now, they'd double my order for free.  I was exclaiming about how cheap they were, and she told me I would need a lot of them, because it takes about a hundred of them to lift the toilet brush. She suggested I buy extras too, in case I step on some and squash them. 

No comments: