Friday, February 8, 2013

Missing animals

Noah put a load of his stuffed animals into the washing machine this morning.  That's the last I saw of them, and I didn't give them a thought until a few hours later when I noticed a stuffed animal in the hall.  My kids leave everything lying around, so it wasn't unusual.  I just kicked it into Noah's room. 

A few minutes later, I saw another one in the living room.  And one under the kitchen table.  And another one in the hall.  Pretty soon I realized they were all over the house, like the washing machine had exploded.  Just as I was starting to wonder how they had all escaped, I saw this:
I went to the laundry room to investigate.  Apparently somebody had transferred the load of animals to the dryer and left the dryer door open.  Shiloh was making multiple trips to rescue them as if they were her kittens!

No comments: