Friday, March 22, 2019

Phoenix--day 5

Friday, March 22, 2019
         After Mike got done working, we took the bus to Papago Park and hiked to the Hole in the Rock, which was pretty cool.  





The zoo is in the same area.  I zoomed in on these giraffes from the Hole in the Rock.


We were the only ones on the bus for awhile, so we got the best seats. We got off the bus at Central Station, and I made Mike go into the station to meet my friend who works there.  She helped me every day, and we bonded.  I told her I came to say goodbye, and she stuck her hands under the little slot where you're supposed to slide stuff, and I squeezed her hands and thanked her for all her help, and she told me I was her favorite person the whole week.
 I walked to Vegan House, while Mike stayed at the hotel and ordered a pizza.
 I ordered the Peanut Sauce Noodle, which was delicious. 
I walked about 8 blocks west and went to the top of a parking garage to watch the sun set. 
This beautiful church was across from the parking garage.



No comments: