Friday, February 19, 2010

Sleeping arrangements

We have a box of interesting questions next to the kitchen table.  Sometimes during meals we pull some out and discuss them.  Today at lunch, the question was: If you could sleep in a different place each night, what seven places would you select?

My list:
1. Montana
2. Colorado
3. Australia
4. California
5. Hawaii
6. A deserted island in the South Pacific
7. heaven (OK, I didn't think of that; I stole it from Noah)

Noah's list:
1. in the top bunk in Florida
2. with Sarah, as long as she's not wearing a diaper
3. with Mom
4. on the car
5. inside a rifle barrel
6. heaven
7. on a big plate of mac & cheese and lasagna

Sarah's list:
1. with Dad
2. on a bed of popcorn
3. on 2Blanken on the floor
4. heaven (again, stolen from Noah)
5. on a water bottle, because I'd be thirsty from all that popcorn
6. in a bag of clementines or inside a cantaloupe
7. with Noah

Notice I was the least creative. Feel free to post a comment with your own list.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all w/fam unless otherwise noted...

1. on cots in the woods of Turkey Run State Park, near the waterfall

2. with D at the Daniel Webster Inn, Cape Cod, Sandwich Mass

3. on PEI, at Dalvey By the Sea on the PEI National Seashore.

4. the Contemporary at Walt Disney World

5. Cabin at Snow Mountain Ranch near Granby CO

6. Yellowstone Mammoth Old Faithful Lodge

7. English countryside cottage

ST

Anonymous said...

This was a neat post, but I couldn't really come up with anything better than what you already listed - and I would just be stealing your ideas anyhow. ;) I did ask dh what he thought and he said, "wherever you are is where I want to be", awwww sweet. (Must have caught him at the right moment :).
~ j

Janes Family said...

Aww, that IS sweet!