Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Interview with Sarah

Sarah woke up long before Noah, so I had time to have an interview with her this morning.

What are five things you love to do?
draw, hug my mom, play Legos with my brother, pet Jason, play piano

What are five things you don't like to do?
play Wii, do school, hug Dad when he comes home (I like to run away from him so he'll chase me), make Marty get off my bed, play in the hot sun

What story do you enjoy hearing us tell about something you said or did when you were little?
The one where I said I wanted to be three forever.  It's actually fun being seven.

What do you like about being seven?
I can draw and write better, I get to do fun stuff that I couldn't do when I was three.

Like what?
like go to the pool party, reach high things, play with Legos.

What are three things you would like to accomplish in the next year?
go to the October Extravaganza, sled down a hill, go to Maddie and Zoe's

Of all living people, who would you most want to have a three-hour dinner with, and why?
the Stones, because they're fun.  We could spend 15 minutes on dinner and then play the rest of the time!

What is the greatest misconception people have about you?
There's none about me, for all I know, but I do know a misconception people have about Liza.

What's that?
People say she's a redhead, but she's actually an orangehead.

How do you get in touch with God?
pray, draw pictures, to go church

What are three things you believe without any doubts?
I believe that God is my Lord, Noah is my brother, and Mom and Dad are my mom and dad.

What are your biggest questions about your relationship with God?
Why do I have to go to church?   Why do we have to pray?

What makes you feel loved?
My mom and dad's love.

1 comment:

Mike said...

That warmed my heart. :)