Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Teletubbies

Sarah is watching Teletubbies on Youtube.  Just as I'm thinking, "Why is she watching the most asanine show ever created?", Noah comes in from outside, wearing his Star Wars clone trooper helmet.  It's 150 degrees out there, but he doesn't seem to notice.  What he DOES notice is what Sarah is watching.  He's saying, "I just sent the neighbor kid on a sniper mission, and...Oh! Teletubbies!  Can I watch with you?"  He whips off his helmet, and she scoots over to make room for him on her chair, and there they sit, fascinated by the unintelligible fat furry blobs.  What is the big attraction?

Meanwhile, Jason has killed a sparrow and left it on the doorstep. I go out and wrap it in a paper towel and throw it away before the garage gets full of feathers and the stench of death.  Jason doesn't appreciate my tossing his kill, and he punches me in the leg as I walk by him.  (This has nothing to do with Teletubbies, just thought I'd throw it in here).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

LOL.....I just think it's funny to hear about a cat named Jason :-)