Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Noah's interview

What are five things you love to do?
baseball, Wii, computer, watch TV, Legos

What are five things you don't like to do?
brush my teeth, shower, school, pick up toys, clip my nails

What story do you enjoy hearing us tell about something you did or said when you were little?
I'd rather hear about Dad's childhood.  My favorite story is when he went to the dude ranch.

What are three things you would like to accomplish in the next year?
put siding on the house, get way better at baseball, get Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii.

What do you like about being 9?
being able to ride bigger rides, and a lot of things rhyme with "nine".


Of all living people, who would you most want to have a three-hour dinner with, and why?
Mariano Rivera, so I can learn his cutter pitch.

What is the greatest misconception people have about you?
 that I was born in China.

How do you get in touch with God?
pray, read the Bible.

What are three things you believe without any doubt?
that God is real, that baseball is fun, that Earth is round.

What are your biggest questions about your relationship with God?
How do I hear Him?   How do I know if it's just my brain or God talking to me?  If we're God's children, then who is His wife?

What makes you feel loved?
You.

1 comment:

Mike said...

More heart warming. :)