Friday, July 15, 2011

Laundry surprise

Sarah left a whole package of pocket tissues in her pocket, and they went through the laundry.  Also in her pockets were a crayon and a notebook.  She was the one who started the laundry, so I didn't notice all the "extra" items.  But I did notice a gigantic mess when I opened the dryer.  I moaned something like, "Oh, Sarah..." and stood there staring at the disaster area, wondering where to start.  Then Sarah scampered over, kissed me, and said, "I love you more than you think." 

1 comment:

dave said...

Wow, she already knows damage control! Your kids are so smart!
Addy tapped Liza in the head with her metal bat earlier, on purpose, I saw her aim. Not too hard, but Liza cried of course. She should have used that line instead of saying it was an accident.