Monday, May 7, 2012

Stinky shampoo

I bought this bottle of shampoo, because it was on clearance, marked down to dirt cheap.  You'll soon see the irony.  The first time I used it, I realized why it was on clearance.  Notice it says "with eucalyptus & olive leaf extract" which is fancy for "dead mouse in a moldy field of rotting potatoes", which is what it smells like.  I hold my breath as long as I can while I'm using it, and if I must breathe, I take quick breaths through my mouth.  Then I have to slather good-smelling conditioner on my hair to cover up the stench.  I dread washing my hair every day, but can't bring myself to throw away the shampoo, because does lather up nicely and clean my hair.  Thankfully, it's almost gone.  Didn't anyone do a quality control test on this stuff before they sold it? 

No comments: