Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Gotcha Day #9

Today we celebrated having Sarah in our family.  Noah was sick, and I did mostly whatever Sarah wanted for most of the day. 
 We spent countless hours doing doll crafts involving hot glue.  We also made up songs about Marty (who likes hanging around when we're on the porch).  I would sing a line, and Sarah would rhyme the next one.  I sang, "Marty has soft fur behind her ears" and I thought Sarah sang, "It's softer than fluffy tears."  I said I'd never heard of fluffy tears, and she said, "Not fluffy tears.  Fluffeteers.  Like puppeteers."

 I let her torture the poor patient cats by putting hairbows on their ears.


 Sarah, Marty, and I had a picnic in the back yard.


 Mike and I took her to McDonald's for dinner.

 McDonald's playland

 Chicken nugget smile

 When Mike took a call for work, Sarah used his head as a plate. 

 She did some gymnastics at DQ.



I think she had a happy day.

No comments: