Friday, August 21, 2015

Farmdale Reservoir

 Sarah found a pretty white shell (which you can't really see in this picture)





 I thought this would be a good place for a family picture. I set up the camera on a stump, set the timer, and raced to get into the picture.  I didn't make it.

 This time I made it, but just barely, and I look gigantic from that angle. 

 Noah on this uprooted tree looks like a brown peacock.

Another ill-advised picture taken by the self-timer on the camera.

 Sarah found a tiny strip of beach where she wrote her name.

 Noah found a deer print and made his hand print by it.


 Eating a plum from the picnic basket. I packed cheese, crackers, bologna, hummus, and bagel chips.

Hiking back to the car.  This was a road that led to a trail through the woods and across a meadow that ended up at the parking lot.  It was a beautiful day, and we had lots of fun hiking and playing in the creek!

No comments: