Thursday, August 6, 2015

Nudist

Last night I saw a naked guy.  I was driving the kids home from Pekin, and I glanced over and saw an old fat guy coming out of his house (it might have been an apartment; I didn't really notice the building).  He was standing there in his doorway in broad daylight on a busy street, completely naked.  I was shocked but not disgusted.  In fact, I kind of admired him. 

Here's something about me that most people don't know: I would love to live in a nudist community.  Not the ones full of tan, muscular people, but one that is just regular people walking around naked.  I hate having to wear clothes all the time.  But thanks to society, I don't feel comfortable opening my front door to get the paper naked. That's why I admired the naked guy on Route 98.  He was naked and he didn't care who saw him.




3 comments:

atomictuba said...

If you ever decide to do this, you better lay in a big supply of sunscreen.

Janes Family said...

Oh, darn it. I didn't think about that.

Janes Family said...

Well, I've been thinking about this for the last three weeks, and I guess the solution is that I would have to wear clothes outside on sunny days. But if it's raining or really cloudy, I will be naked outside. And it will still be nice to live in the nudist community even on sunny days, because I can walk around my house naked and not worry about anyone coming to the door.