Friday, July 31, 2020

Post vaccine

It's been a rough 24 hours.  I went to bed early last night, feeling like I got run over by a truck.  Soon after, the fever and chills started.  I turned my electric blanket on the highest setting and was still shivering.  After a long miserable night of barely any sleep, today started with everything hurting.  My muscles, my organs, my skin, everything hurt.  I spent 24 hours in bed and am just now starting to feel better, though I still have a low-grade fever.  I'm thinking the vaccine might have been a mistake.  At least I know for sure that I didn't get the placebo.  September 24 is my next dose of vaccine, and I'm not sure I can do it. I didn't expect to feel that awful.

My family was wonderful all day, though.  Mike brought me water before he left for work, Sarah brought me oatmeal for lunch, and Noah made me a salad for dinner.

 The cats were very snuggly with me all day too.

Saving for historical purposes:

No comments: