Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My last week

If I knew I had only one week left to live, I would do all those things you're supposed to do (like make sure your family and friends know you love them, tell people about Jesus, etc.), but there's more.  I would eat bacon, and lots of it, every day.  And cheese, ice cream, all kinds of fried foods and sugary desserts.  I would also put on shorts and a tshirt and go outside with no sunscreen and just bask in the warmth of the sun on my skin. 
What would you do?

3 comments:

Janestown said...

You might wind up spending the last couple of days of your last week in bed nauseous from eating all that. :)

Janes Family said...

Party pooper!

Jenny said...

I would live it up. I'd go out dancing and stay out till closing time like I used to. I'd eat cheesecake once a day or more. I'd go shopping in downtown Chicago. I'd get in the car and drive till I ran out of gas and then I'd hitch a ride with a stranger. Or maybe not. I saw that movie, not a happy ending!