Friday, October 28, 2011

Dream

I had a dream that I was at Mike's workplace (which was, of course, nothing like his real one), getting ready to leave for a wedding.  There were lots of private showers there, and a big room with several showerheads.  Nobody was around, so I had my choice of the private shower stalls, but every time I started heading for one, someone would appear out of nowhere and get in it before me.  This happened over and over, and I was getting frustrated and panicked, because I had to leave for the wedding in 15 minutes.  I finally decided to go to the public shower room, even though there were a bunch of men in there. I was totally embarrassed standing there naked in front of all those men.  I reached for the soap and found that it was a little mesh bag filled with dog food.  I rubbed it all over myself and washed my hair with it and got out. 

Then I was trying to find an outlet for my curling iron.  The outlets were all the wrong size, or in the wrong place.  I asked one of the office workers if she would give me a haircut.  She was talking to someone while she was cutting, so she wasn't even looking in my direction as she cut my hair wildly into choppy spikes.  In the next dream-scene, I emerged right on time, ready for the wedding, somehow smelling and looking fantastic!  I was wearing a beautiful blue dress on my perfect body, and my hair was long and flowing and looked gorgeous.  Only in dreams can you bathe your fat body with dog food and get a terrible haircut and come out looking like a supermodel.

No comments: