Friday, October 14, 2011

school work

Sarah was working on her Bible homework.  One of the questions was, "Do you have any questions about your faith?"  Sarah wrote, "No."  It's all perfectly clear to her.  She really doesn't give it a thought.  Another question was, "Do you try to live out your faith?"  She wrote, "No, I don't."  Well.  She's honest, that's for sure.

Noah was doing easy true/false statements in his math book. For the statement "All animals can fly" he circled "true".  I questioned him about that, and he said, "Well I thought it meant if they were being picked up by a helicopter." *SIGH*

3 comments:

Lauren said...

:D

Mike said...

Sounds typical.

Janes Family said...

Yes, typical. For "The sky is blue", he circled both true and false. I didn't even ask him about it. I knew what he meant.