Sunday, October 23, 2011

You have been tagged

I'm pretty sure no homeschool bloggers read my blog, but I was tagged, so I feel compelled to respond.  If you want to take it and tag someone, feel free.

One homeschooling book you have enjoyed:
 
How Children Learn by John Holt (Really anything by John Holt or Raymond and Dorothy Moore) 

One resource you wouldn't be without: 
The internet!  How on earth did people ever homeschool without it?

One resource you wish you never bought:
  can't think of any.  I don't buy much.

One resource you enjoyed last year:
 nature
 
One resource you will be using next year:
the Bible
 
One resource you would like to buy:
a pool

One resource you wish existed:
a housekeeper/poolboy who works for free 

One home school catalog you enjoy reading:
I don't read those.

Now go tag another home school blogger!

1 comment:

Jamie Schroderus said...

Is the pool for PE? Are you wanting to do a permanent above ground or another set up like before? Great Escape has killer year end deals (they are over now - but you can plan for next year) on the demo above ground pools. I overheard the guy (I have his card) give the complete package prices to a couple of customers. Way low! 8-) I could even help teach you how to keep the water balanced...I am getting pretty good at it in my ghetto pool.