Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blessings

God did some great things for me today. I had to run errands at three different places, and I was dreading it because my knee still hurts a lot. At the library, I got the first ten-minute parking space, the one closest to the door. At Dollar Tree, I also got the closest space to the door. Even at Kroger, even though the rest of the lot was pretty full, the space right next to the handicapped parking was available. I know at least one of my readers who will say that's just a coincidence. Maybe one good parking space might be a coincidence, but not three in a row, just when I needed them. It wasn't just the parking spaces either. I felt blessed, loved, and protected the whole time. I got lots of good deals at Kroger, found everything I needed, and thought of things to cook for the rest of the week. After I loaded my groceries into the trunk, a guy showed up right at that moment and offered to take my cart. Believe what you want, but I believe that God cares about me. And you too.

No comments: