Sunday, November 27, 2011

Frightening conversation

Since Sarah is so stubborn and picky and constantly asking me for food, I decided to teach her how to cook one of her favorites completely on her own.  That way, when she doesn't like what I'm cooking, she can whip up some noodles for herself.  We were chatting while waiting for the water to boil.
S: When I grow up, I'm going to have two kids.  No husband.
M: How are you going to have kids if you don't have a husband?
S: I'll adopt them!  Then I won't have to waste all that time pushing them out.
M: Adoption takes longer than pushing, so that really won't save you any time, if that's your goal.
S: Anyway, I'm going to live here with you, so you can cook for me and my kids.
Noah, from the other room, adds: Her kids can have my room, because I'll be a major league baseball player by then.

2 comments:

atomictuba said...

And I'll plan on being in South America if that happens!

Jamie Schroderus said...

They always have a plan.... LOL