Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My last visit to the orthopedic surgeon!

Today was my last visit to the orthopedic surgeon!  This magazine was in the lobby. I hope I never get to the point in my life where I would consider a subscription to this particular publication.

We had to wait almost an hour to see the doctor.  We didn't bring any books, because of all the many times I've been to this office, I've never had to wait. Not wanting to read Arthritis Today, Sarah demanded in her bored state that I draw a unicorn. There are about five things I can draw in any kind of recognizable condition, and unicorn is certainly not one of them. I tried. Sarah scowled at it and asked, "Why does it have a muffin top?"
Since we were the only ones in the lobby, I didn't stop her when she acted like a rabid monkey. 
Noah went over to his own private cubicle and pretended he didn't know us.

No comments: