Tuesday, August 11, 2020

And closer...

The library opened briefly (so briefly that I didn't even have a chance to get there) but is now closed again because one of the employees has COVID.  Some band students and a teacher at Morton High School have it too.  I now know several people that have tested positive.  One of my friends had the test a few days ago and is waiting for results, so she's isolated herself. 

Today was Sarah's first day back at school since March.  They are required to wear masks. She had band practice tonight.  I treasure every moment that I get to watch, because I know the whole thing could get shut down with no notice at all.  COVID has taught me not to count on anything manmade. It really is a beautiful show.  I wish they could perform it and go to competitions and football games like usual. 

No comments: