Saturday, November 21, 2020

19

Noah turned 19 today.  He worked till 3:00, but Mike and my dad and I went over to his house and worked on stuff.  Mike fixed his gate and changed the filter in his fridge.  My dad worked on caulking windows and cleaning up his paint work in the bedroom.  I took out his garbage and brought his dirty laundry home.  I made a spinach lasagna, salad, and garlic bread, which we ate when he got there.  


Noah and Grandpa talked about being 19 and about man stuff.

We had given him his birthday gifts early (a bidet and a toaster), but my friend Denise, who loves him, sent along a great gift for him to open on the day.  
Canvas prints of Numbers 6:24-26 and Phil. 4:13 in Korean.  

    
We went for a walk.

       

He cleaned his appliances, and that was the end of his adult birthday celebration.


                    

No comments: