Sunday, November 8, 2020

More work and the first sleepover.

Noah had friends over last night to eat, play games, and sleep. Then they watched football today. My mom and dad and I showed up to get some work done because it's another nice day. We need to get better about communicating our plans that involve Noah or his house, because he has often already made other plans that we don't know about. We're still figuring out our new relationship as independent adults. 

We are gradually reclaiming his old Cubbie blue room at our house.  Mike took down his loft bed.

I painted the shelf with hooks that used to be blue in his old room.  Now it's white for his new room.

I also painted the corner of his dresser drawer black where it had peeled off to reveal the brown particle board underneath.

My mom and Noah cleaned ceiling fans and floors.


My dad finished painting the bedroom and worked on the cellar stairs. I loaded clean clothes into Noah's wardrobe and hauled a load of dirty ones home to wash.
I also put a soft gray cover on his super comfortable blue recliner.




No comments: