Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Boston--day 3


Wednesday, June 16
We ate the breakfast special at our usual deli

and then walked to the Children’s Museum. 
 My plan was to spend the entire day there, because I knew everyone would be tired today.  Our membership at Lakeview got us in free, and we were there at opening and stayed till almost closing.  It’s a wonderful museum, and we had a great time. We walked by the site of the Boston Tea Party, 

 back to the hotel, swam in the pool, and took our nightly trip to Faneuil Hall.   I’m out of clean underwear, so it’s time to go home.  Here are pictures from the museum:
Noah chasing pigeons







We met a couple of Korean families and played in the sand with them for a long time.  This little boy next to Noah reminded me of Noah when he was little.  Noah said, "I hope these Korean people don't try to claim me and take me back to my homeland."  I assured him again (as I have done many times in the last 8 years) that he is part of our family no matter where we are or who we're with, and no one is going to take him away from us, but he interrupted with, "I know, Mom.  I was just joking."  
Sarah doing two of her favorite things: talking and painting.  Noah was quietly working away, while Sarah explained in detail every move she made.  One of the other moms said to me, "You have one quiet one and one talker, don't  you?"

  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I remember making big bubbles when we were there... :)

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Wow. What fun to travel with you. I haven't been checking blogs much lately, so this is a nice surprise. The pix of Noah and Sarah below day 2 - 12pm just cracked me up. I'm still laughing.
~ j