Friday, June 11, 2010

Game nazi

I realized something about myself today: I am a game nazi.  I love games and am serious about all players following the rules.  Not just the rules of the game, but also my own added rules (does that make me a Pharisee?), such as: pass the dice to the next person when your turn is over, sit still and pay attention even when it's not your turn, keep your money in organized piles, etc. Needless to say, I'm often frustrated when playing games with "non-game" people.  I've been trying to raise up game players from the time they were old enough to roll dice.  Noah always got carried away with his imagination and would rather have the game pieces talk to each other than play the actual game.  Here's a picture of my efforts at training the next future gamer in the family:

No comments: