Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dolls' day at the torture spa

Sarah decided to give a couple of her dolls a spa day.  When I walked by the bathroom/spa, she was holding Barbie by her hair and dunking her upside down into a sink full of water.  I kept walking.  Later, I discovered this scene in Sarah's room:
The poor little Asian doll used to have beautiful long braids.  Barbie just got a wash and trim and apparently some "styling".  I personally enjoy seeing Barbie have a bad hair day.  :)
The best part was later, when Mike tried to fool me.   I was in the shower (of course, people MUST talk to me when I'm in the shower), and he said, "Sarah cut her hair.  Look behind you."  So I turned around and saw this:

If I hadn't seen it earlier, I might have freaked out, but since I had already seen it, and since I had just washed Sarah's hair two minutes earlier, I wasn't fooled a bit. 

1 comment:

dave said...

Hilarious!
Liza would not tolerate shaving and waterboarding her dolls. Although she did keep Barbie in the fridge for a few weeks to keep her hair pink.