Monday, March 5, 2012

C is for cookie

I had a plan for the day, but I scrapped it in favor of Sarah's plan: making cookies.  We put lots of love in them, so they should be delicious.

You might recall the hate cookies we made last time.  These things are apparently indestructible.  We threw them out on the patio for the wildlife, but even the wildlife was repulsed by them.  They would make good little postal workers, because they've persevered through rain, snow, sleet, and wind.


We danced around the kitchen singing Cookie Monster's "C is for Cookie" song.  Noah was singing too, even though he wasn't involved in making the cookies.  He said, "I don't even like that song, but now it's stuck in my head."  I know the feeling.
Serving her brother the special cookie she made for him.

Sarah told me, "Don't be afraid to get your hands messy, Mom.  That's what it's all about!"     

No comments: