Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A couple funny Noah stories

 I bought this St. Louis Cardinals bag for my sister-in-law, who is a Cards fan.  I had it sitting by the door in the kitchen so I wouldn't forget to take it to her.  Noah walked into the kitchen a few minutes later and immediately leaped back into the hall as if he'd been shot.  He pointed at it and yelled, "What is this horrible creature in the kitchen?!"  He's a die-hard Cubs fan.  

This morning I went to wake Noah up, and this is the hideous sight that greeted me.  You may recall from this previous post that jock straps are revolting to me.  Even worse than the strap is the nasty little thing that goes inside it.  I woke Noah up and asked him what that thing was doing on his doorknob.  He said, "Oh, you wouldn't get it.  It's an inside joke with Dad."  I said, "Oh, so it's a guy thing?" and he said, "Yep."

No comments: