Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Alzheimers

Last night I bought some deli meat at the grocery store.  I also bought a bag of frozen corn to use as an ice pack to keep the meat cold until I got home.  My plan was to make sandwiches to take to Noah's baseball game tonight for dinner.  (It's hard to plan dinner when we're at the baseball field from 5:00 to 7:30).  This morning, I was staring around the kitchen trying to think what to make for dinner.  I finally remembered I had bought deli meat and was excited to have a plan.  Then I remembered that I forgot to get it out of the cooler in the car.  I called Mike at work and asked him to go all the way out to the parking lot at work and put the meat in the refrigerator at work. 

Meanwhile, I had to dream up a new plan for dinner.  I put some chicken and salsa in the crock pot for chicken tacos.  Not ideal, because I can't transport tacos to the field, but we could at least have something to eat before or after the game.  Then Mike called and said there was nothing in the cooler in his car.  What?  Where could it be?  I know I bought it.  I went to the kitchen, looked in the fridge, and there it was.  I don't even remember putting it there.  So now I guess we have two choices for dinner.  My brain is weary.

No comments: