Monday, May 26, 2014

Campout

 Cute little Peep, pre-roasting
 post-roasting

 Neighbor kid, horrified at Noah's Peep s'more

 my near-perfect s'more

 Good night for a fire

 Sarah going nuts in the tent.  I knew we wouldn't get much sleep.

 The boys playing baseball

 Mike and Marty watching the fire.

 The girls doing pullups.

 Happy campers

 My view all night long. There was supposed to be a meteor shower, but we didn't see any.

 Too bad the picture is blurry, but Marty loves sleeping in the tent with us.

We discovered a roach in the tent around 1:30 a.m., which caused a lot of commotion.  I didn't get a picture, in all the hubbub.  Noah tried to get it but lost it.  Mike finally removed its dead body at about 5:00 a.m.  I suspect its cause of death of asphyxiation by noxious gases produced in the tent all night after we ate chili dogs for dinner.

No comments: