Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wis.--Day 4

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Far too early a.m.—Everyone is awake and piling into one bed for a fun, lazy morning. We had devotions, and the kids pretended to be cats. Now we’re going to watch a “17 Kids and Counting” DVD, have some cereal, and wait for the jetski to be delivered.

9:00 a.m. Jet ski is delivered, and I’m heading to the grocery store, gas station, and library.

11:00 a.m. Mike and kids are jetskiing, and I am happy to be alone in the kitchen at last. I love this kitchen. It’s big, well-stocked, and I can see my family on the lake out the window. I’m steaming broccoli and making hamburger patties to grill later.

12:00 p.m. Kids and I are having lunch. Mike is still jetskiing. He saw a bald eagle.

5:00 p.m. Filling up the jetski gas tank (again) and getting ready to return it. Grilling burgers, eating super delicious corn on the cob that I bought at a local produce stand, and roasting marshmallows for s’mores.

8:00 p.m. Kids in bed, parents relaxing.

No comments: