Thursday, December 22, 2016

FL trip--day 3

Thursday, December 22, 2016
6:15 a.m. watching the waves roll in on the beach from my bed.  Bliss.  Slept with the door open all night so we could hear the waves.  Cloudy morning but still beautiful.  Hard to focus on my morning devotional reading with so much beauty all around me. 

8:30 a.m. Noah is going on a seven-mile walk with my mom.  Mike and Sarah and I are going shopping.

11:30 a.m. lunch and then Sarah and I are going to the beach while Mike naps and Noah anxiously awaits the cousins' arrival. 

 Cousins arrived around 4:00.
6:00 p.m.  Dinner with everyone at Mom and Dad's condo.  Then watching the kids swim in the pool and work out in the exercise room. 
8:15 p.m. Noah is off to Jeff and Amy's condo to play games with Ben.

No comments: